I always love a good snow day! Who doesn't need a day off from everything just before Christmas? As everyone may have heard, the east coast was slammed with a HUGE snow storm. I think we got 24 inches by the time everything was done. This is VERY ususal for MD. We had my cousin's husband staying with us from Phoenix, and he was freezing and couldn't believe all of the snow! The girls had a great time sledding down the "big hill" in our backyard and drinking hot chocolate before I put them to work. They had to clean their rooms (which were a disaster!) and clean the bathrooms ect.
Jason shoveled snow for about 6 hours today. He helped clear out our driveway and our street. Our street still hasn't been plowed. Hopefully by tomorrow. The kids are happy that they have already cancelled school for tomorrow!
2 comments:
Oh my CRAZY! Drake is HUGE...and, I want some hot chocolate now...even though it's 70 degrees out :).
We love snow! And wow, Drake is SO big now. I bet he had a blast in the snow with the kids.
Post a Comment