Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh to be 13 Again!


When I was a tween I loved New Kids on the Block. I went to 3 of their concerts in a 2 year period. Yes, I know this is shocking and something you did not know about me. I had to dig a little but I found a picture of me from 1989 (I am on the left) with my NKOTB shirt and jean shorts we customized with fabric paint. Oh the days with nothing to do.
Well back in June, I found out that the New Kids were getting back together. So, my friend Veronica and I decided that we should go to the concert. Why not???


We purchased tickets to the show. We were lucky to get tickets in the 12th row!!! It was great to remember the songs and sing along.
We did find it funny how the concert from 1989 was different from 2008.
1. We drove ourselves there
2. There were married and pregnant fans.
3. People were still buying the T-shirts for $40!! (I did not)
4. Alcohol was being sold.
All in all, it was a good time. I think it is important to just go out and do something fun.


1 comment:

lisa said...

Glad you got to "go back" and remember the fun you had. I am sure it was a different experience but one you got to share with a good friend. Yay for good times!