Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of School 2009




The First day of School.....I have always loved that Staples commercial where the dad is riding the shopping cart down the isle of the store with "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" playing in the background and the kids slowly walking down the isle very unhappy....
This year is extra special, because ALL of my kids are in school ALL DAY!!! Kellie started Kindergarten this year. Kaitlyn is in 2nd Grade and Shannon is in 7th Grade.
Armed with new hair cuts, courtesy of Emily (she just graduated from Beauty School), all of their school supplies, they were off to school!

3 comments:

The Frosts said...

Fabulous hair cuts and clothes and CRAZY awesome blue eyes, Shannon...sheesh! I'm a terrible mom, i didn't get any first day of school photos...aargh, no one will believe me when I say that they really finished pre-k and first grade :).

The Cragun Family said...

The girls look so cute! I love the first day of school....I wish we could go to lunch together to celebrate! When did you cut Kaitlyn's hair? Too Cute!

AngieB said...

What cute pics of your kids. I am so jealous of all your kids in school. At least you have Drake to keep you company.