


As many of you know, Jason and the Girls have been trying to talk me into getting a dog for YEARS! I always had good excuses/reasons (little kids, not enough room, we lived in a townhouse ect). I am now officially out of excuses. I knew I would loose the battle eventually, I just didn't know when. As you know, my girls are obsessed with dogs. Their favorite game is still pretending to be different dogs they know.
The Surprise...... Jason and I decided that there are very few surprised left in this world, so we would do our best to make it a good one. We made all of the arrangements for Sunday after church. We packed clothes and lunches so we could leave just after church was over. It is about a 1.5 hr drive to VA to see the puppies. We told the girls that we were going to look at a house to buy. When we arrived, the girls were thrilled to see that the owners had a few grown dogs. Then Paula mentioned that they had puppies.....They went nuts! Then Jason said "Girls, do you think they would let us keep one?"
They just flipped out.....They were sooo excited. (I did capture this moment on video, but I have to figure out how to upload it to the blog...this may take some time...)
We had 3 boys to choose from. We ended up picking the Orange collared puppy. We will be able to bring home our new addition on April 3rd. We are very excited! We have not decided on a name as of yet, but we are working on a few. I will post a poll so you can help us decide!
We will keep you updated!
8 comments:
SOOOOOO cute!!! Makes me want to get one when I run out of excuses ;). Except then my family would never visit me....maybe if I get a REALLY cute one.
I thought your news was going to be a new baby and I was going to yell at you for not even telling me you were pregnant. CUTE DOG!
How lucky! I bet they are in heaven. Those puppies are A-dorable!
Puppies are so cute. Congratulations! My kids are going to be so jealous.
Yay!!! I know the girls are over the moon. I can't wait to meetwho ever you decide he is...enjoy!
I think it should be Duke of course! Thanks for giving in and getting a dog so I don't have to. I'll send my kids over to play soon. We can't wait to see him.
oh my word.... those puppys are sooooo cute. They are almost as cute as your own children!!! I will have to oome over and play - since I love puppys but not dogs!!! (kinda like kids vs. adults!)
Post a Comment