Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friends.....

On Friday Feb 13th Ami Cragun came to visit us! I told the kids that Sister Cragun was coming to visit and they cheered and screamed for joy. They were so happy to get to see The Craguns (including the kids).....Then I had to clarify that just Ami was coming.....Then came the tears....All of my kids were crying and asking why oh why can't Garret, Kenley, Adi and Ava and Tim) come? They didn't quite understand that this visit was just for the mom's. They did eventually get over it and welcomed Ami with open arms.



We were so excited to start our visit or as Jason called it, our "Restaurant Tour". Ami came in on Friday night. We met up with some friends (Deni, Amy, Angie, Ami, Jennifer and Katie) at the Pomo Grille. This was one of our favorite spots for Dining Divas. They have such great food.! We had a wonderful evening.







Saturday was also a very full day. We started off at Jazzercise. (Ami was the one who introduced me to Fabulous Jazzercise. I will forever be grateful to her for that). Saturday Feb 14th was officially named "Ami Cragun" day. Everyone was very happy to see her again. Many people asked if she had moved back...sadly she had to say no.

Next we were off to the the Mall. Yes, shopping sweet shopping! Shoes, clothes you name it we looked at it! We both ended up with a few new item. We hit our favorite Restaurant Chevy's for lunch.

















We decided to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was cute.



Sunday we went to church and had a visit from Laura and JoEllen. What a treat! They brought lunch and we caught up on life.


Monday - We went to Jazzercise and then went to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays with friends. Then it was time to say goodbye... It all went by so fast!



I wish she would just move back and make my life the way it was, but that isn't how life works. I guess I am supposed to be learning some lesson about friends because all of you continue to move away from me (you know who you are). It was wonderful to have Ami here just like old times. I am grateful for the opportunity to have her come even if it was just for a few day. I will count my blessings and be grateful for the short time we had. I am truly blessed to have such great friends in my life!



Thanks to all of my friends and family who love us for who we are, visit and keep in touch with us. Friends and family are the best part of life! Thanks for being part of mine!

3 comments:

AngieB said...

So fun to see the pics of your fun weekend. You did some serious shopping! Where's the Pomo Grille at?

KA said...

Glad you liked the salmon :)

The Cragun Family said...

It was soooo fun! It seems like a very distant , glorious memory! Thanks to Jason for supporting our galavanting, shopping, eating, talking frenzy! When can we do it again?